Sash Window Locks
Sliding sash windows are very vulnerable to forced entry, and are often very insecure as they are only fitted with sash fasteners - which are not locks!
Sash stops screw into the wooden window, and secure the window to insurance standard. They are simple to operate, using the supplied key, and are the ideal solution to securing your sash windows.
To compliment this lock we strongly recommend the 'Sash Fastener' for extra security for your windows.
- Price includes fitting (two locks per window)
- Screw in bolt secures sliding sash window
- Two locking positions - fully closed, or partially open ventilation position
- Can be easily removed to permit full opening
- Key operated, as required by insurance companies
- One of our London Locksmith team will carry out this job for you anywhere in the London M25 area.
1-2 windows - £55 each, including parts & labour
3-5 windows - £40 each, including parts & labour