Steel Door Sheet
A steel sheet massively increases the strength of existing timber doors, and is a highly visible deterent to intruders considering forced entry.
Our 1.5mm thick galvanised steel sheets are all made to measure, to ensure maximum coverage and protection. The price above includes a site survey prior to installation, and installation to a conventional single wooden door fitted with no more than two existing locks.
Double doors, very large doors, and doors with additional locks or other complicating factors will incur additional expense.
Our experienced london locksmiths have recently fitted these steel sheets in Shenleybury WD7 and Farringdon EC1V.
London Locksmith Service, serving London since 1982.
- Price includes fitting to a single wooden door, subject to survey
- Protective Steel Sheet for reinforcing timber doors
- Made to measure (subject to site survey)
- Galvanised steel finish
- Fixed to customers existing door with security screws
- One of our London Locksmith team will carry out this job for you anywhere in the London M25 area.
Copyright © www.londonlocksmith.co.ukOffice Details (not a shop): London Locksmiths - Specialist Lock & Security Installers6 Leigh Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1H 9EWTelephone: 020 7387 1372Terms & Conditions of Sale | Download Lock Instructions