Ingersoll London Bar
What is a London Bar?
Many burglaries in the London area are simple 'kick in' attacks. Using brute force the burglar will simply kick at your door until the frame fails, splits or shatters. The London Bar is your best defence against door frame failure. The Ingersoll London bar is specifically designed for use with the Ingersoll SC71 or Ingersoll SC73 nightlatch.
However, the determined burglar, having failed to gain entry by concentrating on the lock side of the door, will turn his attention to the hinge side; which is equally, if not more, vulnerable. As such, the London Bar is best fitted in tandem with the Birmingham Bar.
Our experienced london locksmiths have recently fitted this London Bar in Mill Hill NW7 and Lea Bridge E10.
London Locksmith Service, serving London since 1982.
- Price includes fitting to wooden door frame
- White, powder coated metal frame reinforcer
- Reinforces door frame against forced entry
- Specifically designed to fit Ingersoll SC71 or Ingersoll SC73 nightlatches
- Anti-Kick and Anti Jemmy protection
- One of our London Locksmith team will carry out this job for you anywhere in the London M25 area.