What is a Deadlock Reinforcer?
Fitting a mortice deadlock to a wooden door (which all insurance companies require to insure your home) involves cutting away wood from the door leaving a weakened area, especially in the chipboard core 'Fire-check' doors commonly used on apartment doors. The Deadlock Reinforcer, or Deadlock Guard, bolts through the door, making it stronger than it was before the wood was removed.
Our experienced london locksmiths have recently fitted this in Kingsbury NW9 and Hackney Wick E9.
London Locksmith Service, serving London since 1982.
- Price includes fitting to wooden door
- Reinforcement plate for mortice deadlock
- Massively improves resistance to forced entry & kick-in attacks
- Available in polished brass or polished chrome
- One of our London Locksmith team will carry out this job for you anywhere in the London M25 area.
Copyright © www.londonlocksmith.co.ukOffice Details (not a shop): London Locksmiths - Specialist Lock & Security Installers6 Leigh Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1H 9EWTelephone: 020 7387 1372Terms & Conditions of Sale | Download Lock Instructions