Yale (formerly Chubb) 8K119 Patio Door Lock
Most insurance companies will recommend fitting additional locks to sliding patio doors, as most designs are vulnerable to forced entry. This is particularly true of older designs, which in many cases can be lifted off their runners allowing easy entry to burglars.
When locked, the Yale patio door lock prevents the door sliding open, or being lfited off it's runners.
- Satin steel
- Additional security lock for sliding patio doors
- Prevents 'lifting' of sliding doors
- White or Satin steel finish available
- Simply press to lock and use the key to unlock
- Red indicator clearly shows when lock is not secured
- A key differing mechanism releases the bar from the frame
- 2 keys supplied
- Standard security