Supra C500 Police Approved Keysafe
The Supra C500 Outdoor Key Safe was designed after extensive consultation with users to be the ultimate in key box usability and security.
The C500 has been put through its paces to achieve LPS 1175 : Issue 6, Security Rating 1 security rating which means it has undergone a series of rigorous and demanding tests devised by security experts (The LPCB) who concluded that, when installed as directed, the Supra C500 is as attack resistant as a domestic front door. This accreditation is recognised by Secured By Design's Police Preferred Specifications, as well as by leading home insurance companies.
Please note to maintain the Police Accreditation the C500 must be installed into brick or dense concrete, not breeze block or mortar. When installed and used as intended, this key safe is covered by a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing faults.
This key safe is supplied complete with a weather cover.
- Price includes fitting
- The C500 is the ONLY Police accredited key safe tested on external walls
- Independently tested and certified to LPS1175(Issue 6) SR1
- Large Capacity allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb style keys)
- Integral hook to ensure easy access to keys (65mm from hook to base)
- 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a C500
- Over 4,000 possible combinations
- Safety clutch prevents forced entry
- Stainless steel and zinc alloy construction
- Rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68°C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the key safe fascia from view
Copyright © www.londonlocksmith.co.ukOffice Details (not a shop): London Locksmiths - Specialist Lock & Security Installers6 Leigh Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1H 9EWTelephone: 020 7387 1372Terms & Conditions of Sale | Download Lock Instructions