Locinox Digital Gate Lock
Mechanical code lock with aluminium housing and stainless steel mechanism. This digital gate lock requires no batteries nor electricity, which makes it very easy to equip any gate with access control. The 20 mm continuous adjustability of the bolts allows a perfect alignment of your locking mechanism. A solid stainless steel deadbolt with a 23 mm throw guarantees a secure locking.
- Easy to install in existing gates
- Key lockable from both sides (latch bolt & dead bolt)
- Operable by code from either side (latch bolt only)
- Rust-proof aluminum/stainless steel construction
- 100% mechanical; no battery or electricity required.
- Entry code panel on both sides
- Possible to set different entrance and exit codes
- Aluminum dust and rain covers
- Easy and fast set-up or modification of the access codes
- Programmable for 4 to 6 digit codes
- Club handle standard. All handles fit
- Extremely strong and user-friendly mechanism
- Automatic code reset after opening with the handle (provides 'self-locking' capabilities)
- Anti-code detection with integrated security press plate
- Locks are reversible, latch and deadbolts are adjustable up to 13/16"
- Three keys included
- Locks, keepers (latch and stop) and round post adapters sold separately below.
Our experienced london locksmiths have recently fitted this lock in Highgate N6 and Southgate N14.
London Locksmith Service, serving London since 1982.