Locks that latch themselves closed when you pull or push the door closed are usually called 'latches'.
In common parlance we tend to say 'Yale Lock' or 'Night Latch' or more correctly just 'Nightlatch'.
Even though we might say 'Yale Lock' it is true that many lock makers produce their own versions not just Yale.
It's a bit like when we all say 'Hoover' when we in fact mean Vacuum Cleaner.

Below you will find the many types that we install across Greater London.


Copyright © 2017
Registered Office: 2-10 Baron Street, Islington, London N1 9LL
Telephone: 0800 328 5239 | Terms & Conditions | Download Lock Instructions